Still Life Photographer - Burberry
A Still-life Photographer with experience in a high throughput studio environment. Responsibilities will include planning and execution of still life imagery for Burberry.com and affiliated Third Party vendors. The candidate will need to be technically adept at setting up lighting environments, equipment maintenance, image mark-up, guideline adherence, video and photography capture.
The role will primarily involve the capture of best in class imagery. The candidate will need to work well in teams alongside Styling and Studio Operations teams to deliver to brief. Due to a deadline-driven nature, the photo studio is a constantly-operating, fully-booked business.
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships. The Studio has grown significantly over the years and provides photographic services to other areas of the business, from Digital Commerce, Creative Media, PR and Marketing as well as Internal Communications.
- Still Life Fashion Photography
- Studio lighting (flash and constant)
- Shooting tethered
- Industry-standard software knowledge, including Capture One and Photoshop.
- Proven track record of working to studio agreed KPIs.
- Confident taking feedback and direction
- Operate effectively under pressure
- Creative but also able to follow defined guidelines accurately.
- Management of photography equipment
- Excellent Team Player
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working for a high profile fashion brand.
- Advanced content and digital asset management experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Detail oriented and creative
- Degree in Photography or Fashion related desirable
Lead Designer for Danetti
Closing 27 October 2018
- Frimley Green
- c£50k (negotiable dependent upon experience)
Freelance Production Retouchers
Closing 2 November 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £150 to 170 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.