Elbow are a small but established creative agency based in Shoreditch who work predominantly within the Heritage, Museums and Visitor Centre sectors producing audio visual installations, communications and multi-media software.
We are currently seeking junior, mid-weight stack developers to work with us creating digital exhibits. We have both short-term/long term freelance contracts available and are also interested in speaking to candidates who may wish to migrate into a full time, in-house role.
Our software exhibits straddle many different formats; multi/single user experiences, games, touch screen kiosk software, databases, content management systems, websites, mobile applications and motion/physical controlled exhibits.
We are looking for candidates who are able to combine a flair for creating engaging user experiences with a firm grounding in the technical requirements to fulfill that vision.
- Full stack development experience; front end, back end and database.
- Passionate about good UX design
- Experience in collaborating with graphic designers on UI design
- Experience in creating a product from concept to completion, including prototyping, troubleshooting and de-bugging.
- Ability to independently consider suitable tech stacks depending on the client brief
- Strong awareness of industry trends
Advantageous but not essential:
- Integration with physical microcontrollers (ie. Arduino, Phidget) and other sensor inputs (eg. Kinect)
- Experience of developing native mobile apps
- Experience within the cultural/museum sectors
Please send a covering letter and CV which clearly outline:
- your experiences to date with links to previous projects
- a list of your preferred languages and platforms
- a statement as to why you feel you would be a suitable applicant and why you would like to work with us.
Please also state whether you would be seeking a full-time/part time/ freelance role, along with your salary expectations/daily rate.
Closing 11 October 2018
- Dependent on experience
Evening Presentations Operator
Closing 20 October 2018
- £41,400 p/a
Want more Stack Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.