Sr. Video Editor, International
The Senior Video Editor should be able to conceptualise and create best in class content that supports our brand and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to think strategically and translate ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable communications. They must be able to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with the broader team.
- Develop short form videos for retention and acquisition campaigns.
- Assemble edits and present to the creative group.
- Work alongside Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Animators and Social Strategists to execute creative briefs.
- Receive and implement notes from stakeholders, dept heads and project partners.
- Quality check videos and deliverables to ensure all assets meet standards, appropriate specs and are ready for upload and archive.
- Track time daily to ensure post-production schedule is maintained.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required or report any technical issues to IT.
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of all video assets created.
- Participate in concepting, production, and post to support the highest quality output.
- Responsible for the organisation, media management and archiving for their own projects.
- Intimate knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices for each one.
- Work with producer and production team on resource management/ time allocation and scheduling
- Align with stakeholders to ensure that objectives are being met and adjust creative accordingly.
- Create best-in-class content for our diverse customer base.
- 6+ years post-production experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere. Solid knowledge of After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Provide colour correction, graphics and sound direction when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain calm and professional in high stress situations.
- A problem solver who can troubleshoot technical and editorial issues.
- A proven track record in excellence as a short form video editor.
- Have developed their own artist style and are able to adapt that to the Peloton Brand.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to London, England.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Social Editor, Video
Closing 24 November 2021
- LADbible Group
- Manchester, London / Flexible Remote
- perm, from remote
Closing 21 November 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Editor / Senior Editor - Children's Fiction and Non-fiction
Closing 8 October 2021
Want more Sr. Video Editor, International jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.