Sr. UX/UI Designer
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with a proven record of delivering elegant solutions which address our customers’ most challenging business problems and opportunities. The ideal candidate should have a high bar for excellence, a prolific approach to design, rapid prototyping skills, and an eye for craftsmanship.
• Analyze UX problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals.
• Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
• Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, powerpoint decks, videos and visual design mockups throughout the design process.
• Design User Interfaces in form of HTML5/JS/CSS3 web pages and mobile apps working with Front End Developer.
• Develop Storyboards for new innovation ideas and concepts.
• Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
• Present design work to Innovation, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership.
• 5+ years of design experience.
• An available online portfolio.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
• 5+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar.
• Previous experience and accomplishments creating marketing-focused pitch decks as well as prototyping mockups for demo purposes.
• Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative and quantitative assessment.
• Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices. This includes mobile, web, and devices.
• Experience with digital media, e-commerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns.
• Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
• Experience as a leader of multi-disciplinary creative teams.
• Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across mobile, web, and devices.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
• Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools as well as producing video demos for MVP launch presentations for sales/clients.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Internship, Run/Train Apparel Design
Closing 26 May 2020
Internship, Color And Material Design
Closing 26 May 2020
Want more Sr. UX/UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.