Sr UX Producer, PillPack
At PillPack, an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon, we are using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. Design has been a vital part of our company’s DNA since our founding days as a startup-in-residence at IDEO Cambridge. We believe in designing experiences that are equally polished for internal users as they are for our end customer. We also believe design is just as much about balancing behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease.
About the role:
In this role, you’ll combine expert project management skills with a passion for delivering an end-to-end user experience across physical and digital touchpoints, helping the team innovate on behalf of the customer and improve the pharmacy experience for millions of Americans. Your primary responsibility as Senior UX Producer is to own design operations mechanisms and programs aimed for large scale and complexity. You will coordinate across the UX Design org and work closely with the Sr Design Manager, designers, contractors, researchers, UX Writing to connect strategy to execution. You will also partner with Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, Operations teams, and Engineers.
You are a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects that are large in scope and complexity in a creative and ambiguous environment. You have a deep knowledge and expertise in understanding how to effectively plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and meet deadlines. You’ll work cross-functionally to plan projects, define milestones, assess risks, track metrics, and help projects meet deadlines. You will also manage communications to team members, senior leadership and other stakeholders.
What you bring:
You have a deep knowledge and practical experience in launching software projects, and a curiosity for physical items and hardware and get excited by following concept development through to release. You are also comfortable helping direct others, while also taking direction, and working across teams with different skills sets to raise the bar on behalf of our customers. Most of all, you love fostering a positive, inspiring environment for people to do the best work of their careers.
· Drive the end-to-end UX process across the org by removing obstacles, assisting with tactical issues, gathering requirements, triaging bugs, scheduling UX reviews with stakeholders and leadership, and communicating product/team status.
· Establish and scale internal planning methodologies and guidelines; facilitate adoption across multiple teams software and ops.
· Set and communicate the UX and experience roadmap, defining top-level milestones, influencing partner teams' priorities. Collaborating closely with Senior UX Designers, Design Manager, Product Managers, Ops and Product Management Office to define priorities and scope for new initiatives.
· Participate in yearly planning.
· Lead one-off unique initiatives involving deep cross-functional partnership.
· Mentor and collaborate with partner teams across Amazon about product design, tools, guidelines, and influencing related product road-maps as the service is integrated across touch-points.
Note: we are open to someone either relocating to Seattle/Boston to be co-located with our team or working virtually with frequent travel.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· 6+ years as a Producer, UX PM, or similar role in a UX or Design team.
· 3+ years of experience leading large projects across multiple work streams through the full product development lifecycle involved large cross functional teams.
· 2+ years of experience in senior design, program management or related roles.
· Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Strong sense of ownership and bias for action.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
· Experience helping teams thrive in a design driven environment.
· Experience escalating issues, anticipating and making trade-offs, balance the business need versus other constraints and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Experience using design thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements.
· Experience gathering and analyzing large amounts of data and delivering continuous business improvements.
· Experience understanding needs of business and end customers and translating them into right solutions.
· Actively participate in concept development and design iteration as part of product teams.
· Concept, implement and measure best practices and initiatives driving team culture, diversity and inclusion.
Product Designer - FB App
Closing 27 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Senior User Researcher, Toxicity & Polarization
Closing 7 November 2020
- perm, from remote
Want more Sr UX Producer, PillPack jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.