Sr UX Designer
Explore how you can grow:
The future of food sustainability is complex. That’s why over 20,000 customers across five continents rely on our cutting-edge networks, workflow tools and analytics platform to drive change. The key to our success is our ability to empower people to revolutionize the agri-food and animal health supply chains. So if you bring curiosity, ambition and inventiveness, we’ll help you think big, aim high, and explore more with Proagrica.
We are looking for A Senior UX Designer to take a leading role in helping us achieve our vision of aligning our products under one shared identity.
It’s a really exciting time to join Proagrica; as we look to unify our existing portfolio to share data, applications and behaviors. To fully achieve this, we need to establish a common visual language across all of our products, services and assets that will allow our users to enjoy a seamless and cohesive, user-friendly experience.
What is the role?
You will lead the design strategy for our Enterprise product portfolio. You will work with other UX, product and technology colleagues to define and implement our cohesive experience. You will have demonstrable expertise in creating beautiful designs and streamlined workflows.
You will have a leading role in the UX organisation, making impactfull decisions on product design. Mentoring / leading more junior UX colleagues and acting as the customer voice inside our development process.
- Develop quality user interface designs for complex new or existing web applications, based on extensive knowledge and experience with: customers; product requirements; user interface architecture; other user interface designs, and industry and company interface standards.
- Enhance and refine design guidelines, working with disparate teams to unify their requirements in a single portfolio design.
- Create concept designs and prototypes in order to communicate and develop design ideas, research findings, and user interface specifications. Maintain current awareness of technological advances and issues in related design field.
You should apply if you:
- Have strong experience in omplex application interface design such as e-commerce and B2B systems
- have solid experience collaborating in the evolution, maintenance and governance of design guides and user experience frameworks
- have a strong portfolio demonstrating applied UX design work and design guides
- have a deep understanding of design principles and industry trends
- are an expert at defining, clarifying and solving problems
- have a broad range of skills covering the design process end to end: interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- take insights and learnings from research and analytics teams to steer future designs
- can demonstrate process methodology including workflows, wireframes, design exploration, design patterns, interactive prototypes and high-resolution artefacts to be used in final implementation
- can clearly articulate your design decisions and explain the ‘why’
- demonstrate ongoing learning, are curious and love to explore new domains
- are open and approachable, able to support and mentor junior designers
- can peer-review design work and confidently direct others, participate in and contribute to design critiques and post project reviews
- have a willingness to take direction and interpret feedback
- have a well trained eye for great visual design execution. You care about getting things right - pixel perfection is in your DNA
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate your thinking and design decisions – able to take people on the journey with you
- proactively identify issues and opportunities, and tackle them taking ownership of your work
- are comfortable with and excited by a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed
- are a critical thinker, creating new opportunities and prepared to challenge the status quo
Proagrica is part of LNRS, we are passionate about an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. LNRS is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers and is also listed in Forbes Top-100 Most Innovative Businesses.
Women in technology:
LNRS is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 26% of our Technology workforce are women, which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s network forum
- Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We encourage applicants and employees to tell us about any health issues they may have to allow us to put in place reasonable adjustments that may support applicants in the application process and support employees to succeed in their role.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 November 2021
- RELX Group
Senior UX Designer
Closing 18 October 2021
Closing 13 November 2021
- £25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more Sr UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.