Sr UX Designer
Preserving Trust in Amazon with every customer, every transaction, every second is our mission. We do this by identifying and removing bad actors from our services, while supporting a best-in-class customer experience. Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers, sellers, and developers all over the world that rely on Amazon products and services. We are handling massive scale. Amazon is one of a kind in the number of customers served, transactions processed, and products handled.
As a Sr. UX Designer on the Risk and Compliance Services (RCS) team, you will be a UX thought leader as we design and build tools to prevent and catch bad actors that attempt to use Amazon's services across the globe. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a team of product managers, software development engineers, data engineers, and product managers to answer these questions and develop products to help Amazon RCS investigators, business leaders, and compliance officers manage these insights at scale.
If you are a candidate who is passionate about helping those around you to reach their fullest human potential, if you see technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine bad actor investigative processes, and insist on the highest standards in UX and human-centered design, you may be the ideal person for this position.
· Be the UX design thought and executional leader for our team and WW organization. Learn and Be Curious about Operations, investigative experience and selling partner compliance, and communicate effectively to educate others on the art and science of UX design.
· Apply human-centered design thinking not only to the visual and interaction design of the products we build, but also leverage your expertise to affect change in RCS investigative processes and overall organizational strategy.
· Partner to lead UX research and experimentation to inform our product roadmap.
· Work closely with software engineers, data engineers, product managers, scientists, and economists to drive new feature creation.
· Work closely with stakeholders to optimize various business operations.
· Thrive in ambiguity and Earn Trust to build coalitions of cross-functional leaders to invent and innovate on behalf of our customers.
· 8+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
· 6+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
· 6+ years of experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
· An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps..
· Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers.
· Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature.
· Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
· Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
· Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree.
Closing 1 September 2020
Closing 30 August 2020
- Oracle UK
Want more Sr UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.