Sr UX Designer, Amazon Global
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven UX designers. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Amazon Global team.
As a Senior UX Designer in Amazon Global, you will have significant impact on Amazon’s international retail expansion and ongoing shopping experience enhancements. You will work directly with Product, Engineering Tech, and Business Executives to bring the best shopping experiences to customers worldwide. The ideal candidate loves to visualize an experience in the abstract, dive into customer research and data, break down complex use cases, and then drive the vision into execution. You will masterfully combine detail and storytelling to sell your ideas and watch millions of diverse customers interact with your work.
· Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
· Quickly and thoroughly create diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
· Collaborate with Amazon.com UX designers to evolve existing patterns for new locales.
· Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile e-commerce experience.
· Direct the visual design of the web and mobile applications.
· Develop, conduct, and synthesize research through qualitative (usability) and quantitative (surveys) methods.
· Present design work to the UX team, product team, Amazon.com executives, and external partners for review and feedback.
· A portfolio and samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered, customer-focused design solutions (bonus points for live site links or apps).
· 6+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
· Bachelor’s degree in design, human-centered design (HCD) or human-computer interaction (HCI), or 5+ years equivalent professional experience.
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
· Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team to ship products for mobile and desktop.
· Experience with a variety of design tools including Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Flinto, and Invision.
· Previous experience designing e-commerce apps and sites.
· Experience conducting and analyzing qualitative/quantitative research.
· Experience with complex, globally scoped projects.
· MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology.
· Experience in a highly agile/scrum environment.
· Ability to work in a startup environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Senior Product Designer, Uber Freight
Closing 19 July 2019
- San Francisco
Senior Product Designer, Rides
Closing 19 July 2019
- San Francisco
Want more Sr UX Designer, Amazon Global jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.