Sr. Motion Designer
The Sr. Motion Graphics Designer uses visual design or video to communicate an idea concept or story. They are incredibly creative, but should be collaborative in their approach with marketing departments to come up with a workable design. They have high-end digital skills and are expert with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
The Sr. Motion Designer is agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms. They are also deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed. They have top notch interpersonal and communication skills but are also self-starters, able to work independently from a group.
Essential Job Functions:
- Visualises, creates and produces original and truly engaging design solutions across all media.
- Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques.
- Creative expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D and other associated tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related interactive design experience.
- Proficient in After Effects 2D motion graphics (Cinema 4D a plus).
- Proficient in video editing software, ie. Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Thorough understanding of digital and social media platform delivery requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional design skills, notably typography, color and composition.
- Ability to collaborate with Teams and internal departments.
- Flexible approach to working tasks, with the ability to support multiple projects at any given time.
*Must provide link to digital sample reel of work*
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Visuals and Graphics Strategist, YouTube
Closing 6 June 2020
- San Bruno
Closing 3 June 2020
- New York
Want more Sr. Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.