Sr. Mgr, Content Strategy, Consumer & Revenue Products
Who we are:
We write the words. If people saw it in our products, we checked it against our style guide, developed the system, tested the messaging, and then collaborated across teams to launch it into the world.
Who you are:
Twitter is looking for a Senior Content Strategy Manager for our team of product content strategists. We need a thoughtful leader with experience supporting and developing small but mighty teams.
You’ll define the strategy, build the model, and follow through on execution of strategic initiatives. From continuing to shape our product content tone of voice and style to improving processes for delivering to our partners and managing day-to-day team operations, you’ll act as the driver for all things word-related within our consumer and revenue products.
Love Twitter? Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service every day!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the content strategy team overseeing content within our consumer and revenue products.
- Build influence and tirelessly advocate for content strategy across teams and departments to create a path of success for the people you manage.
- Develop streamlined and repeatable processes to efficiently deliver exemplary product content.
- Refine our product content tone of voice and style.
- Work closely with our design managers as well as our peers on product, engineering, marketing, and communications.
- 8+ years experience in content strategy or a related field.
- 3+ years managing a UX or content strategy team.
- Exceptional writing skills and strong experience shaping product content.
- Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience leading a variety of projects simultaneously.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with design, product management, engineering, product marketing, and communications partners.
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Project / Content Specialist
Closing 14 December 2019
- Compass Group
Blog Writer and SMM for VM Productions
Closing 14 December 2019
- VM Productions
- temp, part time, from remote
- project: $6,000 to 7,000
Want more Sr. Mgr, Content Strategy, Consumer & Revenue Products jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.