Sr. Graphic Designer
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, the Marketing Team at Samsung is the place to be. Our teams are perennial Award Winners spanning every category of marketing expertise. We drive Market Disruption and Innovation across each of our product markets. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting into the Sr. Director, Head of Brand Design this position would be responsible for Brand stewardship and governance, hands on development and agency management of Creative work.
- Part of team of Brand Design team that works on wide range of projects from Corporate Guidelines and Visual Campaigns and systems for Mobile, TV and Home Appliance lines of businesses.
Review and provide Brand and Creative guidance on work developed by other functions in the company.
- Execute top quality design work in line with Samsung standards.
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure work exceeds expectations.
- Agency management on programs developed externally.
- Development of SEA Retail Marketing for iconic launches.
The ideal person:
- Thinks systematically and understands brand consistency.
- Understands visual strategy at different Retail consumer touchpoints.
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout.
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the team and with intracompany.
- Has outstanding presentation skills.
- Is a master of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members.
- Temperament to be flexible when strategy shifts.
- Can’t take themselves too seriously.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures.
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Typical entry point for university graduates.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sr. Motion Designer
Closing 26 February 2020
- Monster Energy
Associate, Graphic Design, Le Labo
Closing 22 February 2020
- Estee Lauder
- New York
Want more Sr. Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.