Sr. Designer, Multiplatform Design (Print/Social/Digital), Oxygen
Oxygen is looking for a Senior Level Designer to join our creative team. We are looking for a person who has experience in design-centric, multiplatform creative, with a strong background in graphic design. This person’s primary function is to conceptualize and execute compelling creative solutions that serve the company’s strategic needs while maintaining brand consistency. Areas of concentration range from keyart, logo development, social & digital marketing creative, press kits, ad sales fulfillment, live events, presentation materials and anything else that falls under the Brand Marketing purview. Strong typographic and image making skills, great attention to detail, and an innovative mindset towards all social media platforms are a must. This individual should excel at working independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. An ability to align with cross-discipline teams including promo, motion graphics, social and marketing, while delivering assets in a fast-paced work environment is essential. Major point, candidate needs to prove they are a fan of the true crime space and is ok working on this type of programming in a cross-platform environment.
- Report to the Creative Director, will be responsible for designing campaigns and brand identities for all internal and partner initiatives.
- Conceptualize and design unique and compelling creative solutions for all media including: social tactics, product-driven campaigns and programming, print and digital advertising, photo shoots, online marketing collateral, campaign and website graphics, and more.
- Stretch creatively with each new project, while keeping company objectives and strategic goals in mind.
- Participate in brainstorm meetings.
- Ensure all final work meets Oxygen creative standards by ensuring they are high-quality design and adhere to the network style guide.
- Produce mechanicals for post production.
- Produce assets for all digital and social platforms.
- Collaborate in any necessary photo shoots and provide direction to photographers in order to achieve desired style of photography.
- Work with Production Managers to keep all projects on time and on budget.
- Inspire team morale and contribute to the overall creative culture.
- Stay abreast of all technologies used in social media, with an eye toward future expansion and emerging technologies.
- Stay in-tune with cultural and design trends, as well as, emerging talent.
•3+ years of Digital/Print experience with attention to social platforms.
•Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
•Understanding of prepress process for printed production.
•Advanced knowledge in MacOS and Adobe design software, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Skill in Adobe XD & After Effects a plus.
•Must have organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
• Is self-directed and motivated.
• Be effective in a deadline-driven workflow with varying priorities and stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently, as well in a team situation and with clients, working under pressure, and juggling multiple stages of development are required.
• Ability to manage a variety of projects.
• High emotional intelligence and the ability to deal with a high-demand, fast paced, results-driven environment.
•Keen understanding of digital and print best practices.
•Conceptual thinker with a demonstrated experience in Design, Photography and Art Direction.
•Expertise in using and executing all programs that are needed to create print and social content.
•Strong typographic and image making skills are a must.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Lead Product Designer, Ads Experience
Closing 4 January 2020
- San Francisco
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
- Research Triangle Park
Want more Sr. Designer, Multiplatform Design (Print/Social/Digital), Oxygen jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.