Sr.Designer / Art Director
- We are looking for an original thinker and creative Sr. Designer for our new Global Marketing team responsible for stewarding our new brand and brand experiences internally and for the world to see. A passionate designer who conceives creative concepts and translates them into a visual format. Working under the supervision of an Associate Creative Director, the Sr. Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with effective visual designs for digital and traditional mediums. The role is highly collaborative, flexible and committed to high-quality outcomes.
- Work within the newly developed brand system to create experiences that reinforce the brand through its visual touchpoints
- Partner with marketing & partner teams to designs for web, mobile, online campaigns, print, presentations & events •
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives • Creating interactive design concepts
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups • Design logos, icons, and infographics •
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
- 4-6 years related experience in interactive design, information architecture, or visual design working on projects for a range of clients, industries, and applications
- 2+ years of relevant client facing experience--agency or consulting with a portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation in related fields
- Proficiency with standard design software (Adobe creative suite, Keynote, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fantastic communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
- Quick starter and nimble/creative under project constraints
- High energy, hardworking, and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Keen interest in and passion for learning
- The desire and self-motivation to grow as a Sr. Designer and team member
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills • Able to visualize and verbalize your ideas to team and client when called upon
- You design to solve problems
- You are timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done • You are comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your design solutions
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Graphic Designer - Madison Reed
Closing 7 August 2018
- Madison Reed
- San Francisco
Graphic Designer (Global Flavors) - Pepsico
Closing 7 August 2018
- New York
Want more Sr.Designer / Art Director jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Production Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.