We are looking for passionate and talented Sr. Copywriter for our new Global Marketing team responsible for stewarding our new brand and brand experiences internally and for the world to see. A seasoned storyteller, the Sr. Copywriter, will work closely with the Marketing team to conceive and develop content for all marketing efforts. Well-versed in writing for interactive as well as traditional channels, the Sr. Copywriter balances creativity with a business sense as a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising creative content - bold and on-brand. The Sr. Copywriter has a history of high-quality work that has led to positive, measurable results. Additional attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, social media, as well as thorough familiarity with online marketing, and traditional advertising. History writing in the technology or product development space would be highly desirable.
- Development and execution of editorial & marketing content across digital and traditional channels
- Be a leading advocate for the brand voice across all forms of content
- Provide strategic thinking on the best ways to bring a story to life
- Translate technology and business topics into engaging and compelling copy concepts
- Work closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style ·
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Drive the establishment and implementation of an editorial calendar
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- Work closely with the studio manager to manage workflow and editorial project assignments
- Ensure work is brought to completion effectively and on deadline
- Manage and monitor content performance
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a copywriter in an agency or company environment including experience with marketing and storytelling
- Exceptional writing skills, editing, proofreading skills
- Ability to write in a range of voices and styles based on medium and audience · Experience in managing and driving brand voice & tone
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- Ability to write short and long-form narrative content
- Knack to balance strategic and tactical priorities and execution
- Keen excitement for continual learning and growth
- Strong experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
Visual Designer & Creative Content Strategist
Closing 24 July 2018
- New York
- Commensurate with Experience
Graphic Designer - Madison Reed
Closing 7 August 2018
- Madison Reed
- San Francisco
Want more Sr. Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.