Sr. Content Strategist, Digital Video
Adobe’s Customer Experience Content Strategy team is looking for a Content Strategist that will lead content strategy and customer service experiences to support our digital video family of products.
Adobe is focused on unifying our customer experience across products and services with the goal of streamlining our channels and surfaces, including web, social, communities and automated chatbots.Your expertise in communicating with customers who need support will deliver critical impact across the company as you evolve our content strategy practice and contribute to our core capabilities, best practices, and innovation projects.
What problems you’ll be solving:
You’ll work closely with writers, Information Architects, UX designers & researchers, product managers, engineers, and analysts to define and deliver content strategies and support content at scale. You’ll collaborate with creative and technical teams, as well as subject matter experts, to deliver clear, empathetic, engaging content experiences that are customer-focused and align to strategic business objectives.
- Drive large-scale content strategy projects aimed as scaling our customer support presence through self-serve content experiences.
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process and release cycles, influencing strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals.
- Define the content strategy for a given project or product release, collaborating with writers to create clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including UX copy, navigational elements, emails, support pages, forum posts, social messaging and chat conversations).
- Help Adobe users feel empowered to learn our products and self-solve troubleshooting issues.
- Work with other content strategists to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize our practice across the company.
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain your recommendations and help people understand the practice of content strategy.
- Approach all of your work with a global mindset, advocate for designs and language that internationalize well, and work with our translations team to improve quality.
- Share your work with other content strategists, provide feedback on their work, and contribute to the team through mentoring, onboarding or recruiting.
- Work without close supervision but seek out and welcome feedback from senior leaders and managers.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Content Strategy.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns.
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products and developing style guides preferred.
- Strong track record of writing nuanced, empathetic content and guidelines for handling sensitive situations.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading large content efforts coupled with the capability to juggle and prioritize many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present and sell your ideas, create coalition, and build support.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Copywriter/Content Strategist, Global Ecommerce
Closing 14 September 2019
- Under Armour
FX Content & Editorial Intern
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Want more Sr. Content Strategist, Digital Video jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.