Sr. Associate UX Designer
Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
You Will Have An Opportunity To:
- Design comprehensive systems, flows, and interfaces that are simple, elegant, and beautiful through detailed wireframes, visual compositions, and prototypes that communicate design intent and incorporate client and user feedback.
- Draw insights from data provided by web analytics and research studies and turn those insights into tangible design solutions.
- Support in the design of website, mobile and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
- Work with development team to develop, suggest and enforce best practices for client-side coding.
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams on all the details that make an experience delightful through the creation and maintenance of design systems or design languages, documentation, and interaction specifications.
- Manage time effectively and execute according to commitments.
- Lead client workshops and present design solutions.
- Apply a critical lens to your own work and the work of others.
- Demonstrate team orientation, build rapport with all teammates.
- Clearly articulate complex ideas to both the internal team and client.
- Contribute to team and company culture by demonstrating a positive attitude, team-oriented approach, leadership qualities, and openness to learning and feedback.
Who You Are:
- 3–5 years of progressive user experience design experience.
- Familiar with designing across multiple platforms for external clients.
- Experience with Figma is a must.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools are a plus.
- Ability to work under deadlines and within a dynamic, fast pace environment.
- Self-starter and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to accept feedback and produce accurate revisions.
- Confident, well spoken, and able to provide meaning and context for your design choices.
- A high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity / experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards.
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors.
- Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn are essential.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Front End Developer
Closing 23 November 2021
- CA$ Undisclosed
Closing 28 October 2021
- £29,924 per annum
Closing 24 October 2021
- TUI Group
Want more Sr. Associate UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.