Sr. Associate Creative Director
The Sr. Associate Creative Director serves as a second-in-command for the Creative group. The Sr. ACD is responsible for developing and transforming concepts into creative solutions, managing creative teams, and ensuring brand objectives are achieved.
The Sr. Associate Creative Director should be able to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective. They must be able to conceptualize ideas and carry them through execution. They must have the ability to motivate and direct their team in the conceptualization and production of best-in-class solutions across different platforms.
- Support the Social Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Manage and supervise multiple projects and teams (both internal and external).
- Ensure the team has appropriate resources dedicated to the individual projects.
- Meet brand objectives.
- Ensure creative product adheres to best practices across media and platforms.
- Ensures top-tier creative output that adheres to brand standards.
- Lead brainstorm sessions.
- Evaluate creative team and performance.
- Develop detailed timelines.
- Present work to internal agency team partners, brand team, and any other stakeholders for approvals / to sell the work.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- 5+ years of production experience in social and creative development with agency or platform.
- Experience in CPG is a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and account teams.
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems creatively and strategically at once, under quick deadlines.
- Minimum 5-10 years professional design experience with a solid portfolio of work.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc) & Microsoft Office Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong creative portfolio, available online.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 November 2021
- Hogarth Worldwide
Closing 15 November 2021
- PepsiCo Design & Innovation
- perm, from remote
Art Director needed for busy video agency
Closing 27 September 2021
start July 30
- Social Motion Films
- New York (Remote)
- perm, part time, from remote
Want more Sr. Associate Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.