Sports Journalist - JD SportsThis job listing has expired
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing department! If you what we're looking for then we want to hear from you! Apply here!
Be the voice of exciting new sports content across varied digital and print media. You will be obsessed with sport, with an encyclopedic knowledge of Boxing, Football, Rugby, Fitness and Training. Able and ready to communicate with our target consumer both written and live presentation; you're quick witted and implacably organised.
- Producing written content for in house sports publications
- Interviewing international sports stars for both print and video.
- Writing features and articles across multiple sporting disciplines.
- Taking ownership, continuously developing JD's tone of voice.
- Managing own workflow.
- Staying abreast of and researching the latest sporting developments.
- Provide general support as required to managers and other team members.
In return JD Sports Fashion PLC offer a wide range of rewards including a great benefits package as well as a fantastic working culture and amazing opportunities to progress throughout the wider business.
· Able to work quickly and effectively, maintaining a high level of quality and managing workloads multiple workloads.
· Flexible and unflappable under pressure.
· Knowledge and understanding of the youth fashion market.
· Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and key stakeholders.
Full/Part TimeFull Time
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Middleweight / Senior Copywriter
Closing 22 October 2017
- PA Housing
- Walton on Thames
- £28,577 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.