Social media and marketing manager
SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING MANAGER - PHARMADOCTOR
PharmaDoctor has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Manager to support and manage of all aspects of our digital marketing campaigns. You will be creative, motivated and an excellent communicator. Ideally from a health, fitness or pharmacy marketing background with excellent understanding of social media advertising platforms and email marketing. Knowledge of Google Ad-words is helpful but not essential.
You will be working from home initially but when our office expansion is secured in West London (spring 2019), some office-based time will be required. You will work directly with the Commercial Director, Digital Director, and Business Operations Manager to plan and deliver a comprehensive digital marketing strategy; accessing both business to business clients and the general public (healthcare consumers). The primary focus of the role is generating demand for our pharmacy clinical services via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
We are eager to hire the right candidate and the job description / requirement can be adjusted to suit the right individual. We are a fast growing company with an appetite to attract new talent with a passion for digital marketing.
• Planning and execution of all digital marketing campaigns; including: Email, Social Media, Paid Advertising and Data-led targeting
• Drive online traffic to company websites and services
• Engage unconverted leads via retargeting campaigns
• Identify opportunities to add value through 3rd party tools and new integrations
• Notifying directors of any necessary updates to website content to ensure that all pages are optimised to improve search rankings
• Monitor online performance using data from Google Analytics and report as part of marketing report
• Evaluating the ROI from all digital activity as part of monthly status briefing
• Make recommendations to optimise and improve the digital customer journey as part of monthly status briefing
• Manage and implement SEO best practice including monitoring and optimising metadata, keywords, referrals, and links on the websites
• Deliver a monthly marketing status briefing
• A documented track record of ROI-driven digital marketing management
• Excellent ability to work well within teams
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Excellent content writing skills
• Knowledge or passion for healthcare or pharmacy sector
• A strong knowledge of Social Media Platforms
• Bonus points for experience with Google Adwords and SEO
About the Company
PharmaDoctor is committed to delivering clinically robust and convenient healthcare services to the public via the pharmacy channel using digital platforms to guide clinical consultations, track the outcomes and deliver improvements to healthcare:
The PharmaDoctor team has been at the forefront of digital healthcare services since 2004 and is working on a unique digital healthcare service via the ground-breaking PharmaDoctor eTool:
The PharmaDoctor eTool supported clinical services are already in operation in over 1,000 community pharmacies across the UK, covering a range of medical areas, including travel health. Our partner pharmacy network provides the UK public with quick, convenient and cost-effective access to healthcare services, which, in turn, generates profitable new revenue streams for community pharmacies and creates new routes to market for pharmaceutical companies.
PharmaDoctor has ambitious expansion plans and through collaboration with our strategic partners we are already on track to more than triple our turnover vs previous year. PharmaDoctor is actively looking to recruit new talent; in particular within the digital marketing sector and is keen to look at a diverse range of applicants who have the desirable skill set and attitude.
Job Type: Part-time - Full Time Salary: £20,000.00 to £39,000.00 /year depending on experience, skill set and time Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Required) Education: Bachelor's (Preferred) Language: English
Web Content Tester (German Speaking)
Closing 20 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 250 /day
Closing 20 March 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Social media and marketing manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Copywriter jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Graduate jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.