Social Video Editor
Charlotte Tilbury is looking for a mid-level Social Video Editor with a strong background in creating content for social platforms to join the creative team. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative and multi-skilled; a talented post-production wizard that has in-depth knowledge of post-production processes, as well as having a good understanding of motion design.
Using Adobe Creative Suite, you will be competent in both Premiere Pro and After Effects and ensure consistency throughout the production in order to produce videos to high standards. You will need to be highly confident, creative in your approach, able to work under pressure and with a passion for the beauty and fashion world.
- Edit to a highly creative and technical standard to create engaging social media assets.
- Interpret briefs creatively and respond pro-actively to feedback.
- Analyse performance data to ensure best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Services, Production, Marketing, Social and the Video team.
- Export, conform and adapt files to various delivery specs (OOH, TVC, Social etc).
- Maintain an organised file structure and working project.
- Mix audio, apply basic colour correction and comply with industry standards for broadcast.
- Create titles and motion graphics in After Effects.
- Established experience as a Video Editor in an agency, in-house or post-production studio.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to colour grade using Lumetri or Resolve.
- Have strong attention to detail, be able to self QC all assets, have knowledge of various formats and delivery specifications.
- Understand various camera formats and how to work with raw footage, actively research formats.
- Experience of the online process, be able to work collaboratively with external sound mixing and colour grading studios.
- Understand working structures between After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Flexible, pro-active and highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diplomatic and proactive approach.
- Able to deal with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about beauty and fashion.
- Be driven to push the boundaries of creative editing on social platforms.
- Competitive Salary Offering
- MediCare cash plan
- Birthday Day off
- Summer Fridays
- Matched Pension Plan
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures
Other jobs you may be interested in
Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor
Closing 14 December 2021
- John Brown Media (part of the dentsu network)
- £25,000 to 40,000 per annum
Closing 12 December 2021
- Empire Design
- £In line with experience
Closing 11 December 2021
Want more Social Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.