Social Media and Content Executive
A new and exciting role in the communications team, working with the social media and content manager, to support the development and growth of its social media strategy and produce social content for Academy Music Group’s nationwide venues. You will utilise creative tools and plenty of imagination to generate and execute exciting content and social output.
A supportive role in the department, you will be fully immersed in our creative output to provide best-in-class social content alongside a dynamic team, where collaboration is at the heart of everything we do.
- Demonstrable experience in a social media role, focussing on music, brand, agency, media or entertainment.
- Knowledge and understanding in all social media platforms.
- Experience in content creation, using editorial, photography and video to engage with online audiences.
- Ability to generate great copy and tell a compelling story.
- Proficient in using tools to make content visually appealing and impactful.
- Experience in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Proficient in social reporting tools for extracting and reporting insights.
- Experience in video and audio editing software.
- Competent in editing tools and optimising content for social media platforms.
What we need:
- Strong attention to detail.
- A team player and collaborative by nature.
- Quick-witted with creative flair.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a proactive approach.
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management to prioritise workloads.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours (weekends/evenings/public holidays).
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and evaluate social media strategies as directed by the Social and Content Manager.
- Support the delivery of a fully integrated content-driven plan and optimise promotional impact, using creative software and third-party tools.
- Plan daily/weekly/monthly content across multiple platforms.
- Organise calendar management, content creation and schedule postings.
- Support face-to-face learnings and online resources to the wider team.
- Communicate plans to the wider team.
- Monitor reach of all our social media channels.
- Support regular reporting and analysis of all social media data.
- Adhere to the correct tone-of-voice and style guide when delivering on-brand content.
- Actively contribute to the Group’s social media strategy.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the standard rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life. As a growing business, we’ll encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry, this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary nine-to-five and the industry is demanding, with sometimes long and unsociable hours. The excitement and energy of the shows and events we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this position is no exception so get ready to bring your very best to the role.
Academy Music Group (AMG) is the UK’s leading owner and operator of live music and entertainment venues with award-winning credentials. Several of our historic theatres are unique institutions of British music and culture and our vision is to inspire artists and audiences by hosting unforgettable live performances.
AMG is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Brand Communication Manager – Secondment
Closing 22 May 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm, remote
Senior Communications Manager
Closing 22 May 2023
- THG plc
Assistant Social Media Manager, Digital Original Focus (12mth FTC)
Closing 27 March 2023
- Channel 4
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Want more Social Media and Content Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.