Social Media Video Designer
Curiously is a social first content brand and our mission is to take the everyday experiences life throws at us and think outside the box!
We believe in the magic of welcoming new ideas and helping people to discover all points of view so they can work out how they feel about all kinds of things.
From exploring parasocial relationships (why are we so obsessed with Harry Styles?!) or why baking ASMR is so addictive, to Black Mirror narratives (scarily) becoming a reality, we want to cover the things that will get people talking.
So if you thrive on creativity and are passionate about challenging yourself to think differently, we might just be your perfect match.
Create visual designs that scream our brand identity?
Design and produce screen layouts, colour palettes, iconography, typography and style guides?
Find design solutions that will make our audience stop in their tracks and engage with us?
The Ideal Candidate:
An experienced digital designer who knows and loves Insta, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook to name a few?
Ready to oversee projects from concept to artworking and completion?
The person in the know about social media design trends and creating content for different platforms?
Ready to be a part of an exciting new social media brand and join the Reach plc team?
Why work for Reach?
- Helping manage your work life balance the dedication to focus hours, set amount of hours during the day where internal meetings are not put in the diary for all levels of the team
- Help saving for your retirement
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join
- We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day
- Enhanced family leave
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support
- Awesome career opportunities
- We are also a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
Why would I work for Curiously?
In addition to the Reach benefits, you'll also get:
- Opportunity to be linked to a hub, to allow the flexibility to work from home or one of our hubs, or a hybrid of both
- Reaching team milestones around pageviews, revenue and social media followers will unlock performance related bonuses for the team
- Employees of the Curiously team will get 1:1 coaching once a month to help build your personal brand alongside Curiously
- Allowing you more flexibility to travel, with the opportunity to work one month abroad per year
- Celebrating those special occasions, with an additional day off for your birthday, to sit alongside the companies ‘Big day’ policy with a further day off for those major life events
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Please note due to the nature of this position we may close the advert early, to be considered please apply now.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 18 January 2023
- TUI Group
Social Content Producer / Editor
Closing 21 January 2023
Creative Content Designer
Closing 25 January 2023
- perm, remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.