Social Media Professional
The Canon brand is evolving to ensure our customers stay at the centre of everything we do. We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Professional to join our Corporate Communications and Marketing Services organisation (CCMS). You'll create and develop the ongoing social media strategy for the UK and Ireland across our consumer, professional and B2B brands, building up a strategy for each individual channel and working to secure the support of Marketing Managers to support our ambitious business objectives.
Do you have the skills and aptitude we’re looking for? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an organisation that values your contribution and rewards you accordingly? If the answer is yes, please read on…
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme of 10% that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve
- Health & Wellbeing – Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym plus much more
- Some other Benefits – Employee Discount, Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days
What we give:
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
As our UK&I Social Media Professional you will:
- Establish relationships with key influencers and their management companies
- Develop our influencer outreach programme to generate ongoing positive brand coverage
- Work with our Canon Ambassadors to generate bespoke content to support campaigns
- Develop the monthly social media content calendar with skilled copywriting
- Plan, host and manage social media events such as Instameets and industry workshops
- Take responsibility for achieving key social media targets on a bi-annual and campaign basis
- Resolve any complaints and act as the social owner for crisis communication strategies
What we ask:
You will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Clear social media and community management experience
- Established experience of managing influencers and social media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to generate regular activity reports to determine the success of campaigns
- Experience supporting customers to establish their social communities
You will need:
As our Social Media Professional you will posses sthe follow competencies:
- Strong evidence of planning and reporting based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively with diverse stakeholders across different product groups, PR and communications agencies.
- Above all else you'll need to be a great communicator who is always putting our customers and our people at the centre of everything we do.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Internal Communications Manager
Closing 30 January 2022
- Mondelez International UK
Closing 5 February 2022
- Merlin Entertainments
Development Communications Manager – New Sci-Fi FPS IP
Closing 2 February 2022
Want more Social Media Professional jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.