Social Media Producer
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role:
The Social Media Producer will plan and produce timely and original video content for all of BT Sport’s social media channels.
You will be digital expert comfortable in a fast-paced live environment and with a breadth of knowledge of both different sports and key platforms and will work closely with the Head of Social and broader digital team as a whole to achieve strategic business objectives and ensure our social channels remain best-in-class.
You'll have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day posting and curation of BT Sport’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram accounts.
• Enhance the level of existing video assets through an innovative and creative approach to planning and production.
• Develop innovative formats and strategies that build and retain an audience.
• Stay up-to-date on social media channel developments and features.
• Collaborate with the Head of Social and other members of the digital team to deliver successful video content.
• Plan and coordinate live broadcasts across our social media channels.
• Create and maintain content plans, informed by our strategic goals.
• Support the creation of content in the studio around live shows and on-site at our live events.
• Weekly reporting of key analytics and statistics for distribution within the business.
• Work with the Creative team to manage delivery of graphics and video content.
You'll have the following skills & experience:
• Strong experience of managing social channels for a brand or media company.
• Storytelling ability and a demonstrable track record of creating engaging social media content.
• The ability to identify and clip shareable short-form video using Grabyo or similar software.
• Excellent skills in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop.
• The ability to be smart, funny and eye-catching in two sentences or less.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A portfolio demonstrating creativity, innovation and success in past roles.
• An excellent knowledge of the YouTube platform (Mandatory).
- 10% Annual Bonus.
- Share Plan.
- 10% employer Pension.
- Life Cover.
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Videographer/Live Stream Producer
Closing 18 December 2020
Social Media & Analytics Specialist
Closing 24 January 2021
- The New York Times
Want more Social Media Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.