Social Media Producer
Are you an experienced digital producer with expert knowledge in social media looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a skilled at planning, producing, and delivering social, digital and Audio Visual content for paid and owned marketing channels? Are you a multitasker who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic working environment?
- You'll be passionate about planning and project management including owning project critical paths and ensuring all project milestones are met and managed. You will be able to support the content workflow manager in managing the time of other producers and creatives in your team. You should approach plans with a solution based mindset and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- You will be a strong team player, part of Asda's in-house 368 Studio team, who works closely not only with stakeholders across the Asda business but also external production companies and agencies. You'll source and manage the relationship with directors, photographers, sound artists, actors and editors as well as production teams on shoots and on location. You will build a roster of external talent we can use across agencies and freelancers.
- You will be a team player with digital production experience who works closely with digital producers in your team to plan shoots, conduct location recces, source and set up locations and props. You'll also ensure scripts, shoot schedule and briefs are created by working with the Content Producer, ensuring productions run effectively, on time and on budget.
- You will be driven by success, including ensuring all creative is delivered on time, on brief and on budget. You will be a core part of the team striving for content excellence and ensuring all video content aligns to wider marketing plans or to business needs.
- You will be a self-starter who is motivated and driven and is used to working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects. You will get to travel as part of the role, including for meetings, recces and for location shoots.
- You will utilise our exceptional talent within the motion team to bring your ideas to life and create engaging social content to captivate our customers.
- You will have 3-5 years digital production experience in a brand development, campaign, or retail setting
- You will be a born storyteller who loves to bring ideas to life, through storyboards and final creative.
- You will have an eye for detail and have a creative mindset
- You are highly organised and have proven project management and budget management experience
- You will be able to evidence when you have lead a multi skilled team on a diverse range of projects
- You will thrive working in a fast paced and varied environment and be able to balance multiple projects and deadlines at one time, ensuring they are delivered on brief, on time and on budget
- You are a team player with excellent cross functional working abilities both with internal teams and external stakeholders
- You will have creative design skills to be able to create mock-ups and storyboards using the Adobe suite
- You will have a technical understanding of how video content is produced and created
- Access to your own transportation
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 1/2 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Multimedia Producer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 18 July 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Associate Producer [New IP]
Closing 1 June 2022
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- perm, from remote
Senior Video Content Producer (News) – LBC
Closing 18 July 2022
Want more Social Media Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.