Social Media Motion Designer & Editor
freuds is a leading communications agency which unites a diverse group of specialists to create a family of unrivalled and unstoppable thinkers and doers.
freuds only takes on work once we know we can make a real difference. We join the dots between insight, strategy, creativity, measurement - and our sheer love of the work - to build campaigns that create tailored and meaningful impact. We then bring the work to life through our unrivalled connectivity.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Los Angeles and experience of global operations, our team of 250 consultants span insight, communications planning and strategy, media activation, social media, stakeholder relations, content production, film making and event production. Together we seek purpose, meaning and impact in everything that we do.
To do what we love and love what we do.
We are looking for a motion designer & editor who is passionate about creating dynamic, cutting edge animated assets for social media and wider projects across the agency. This position is right for someone who lives and breathes content in all forms. The candidate is expected to keep on top of the latest trends and formats and be able create them quickly, particularly for brands keen to jump on real-time cultural conversations.
We are looking for someone who has a portfolio of great creative examples that they’ve produced themselves (even better if you have experience shooting footage too). Their work should successfully generate conversation for their representative brands, publishers or businesses.
Ideally, you’ll be a natural maker and a self-starter - someone who thrives on teaching themselves the new techniques and inspiring others to use them in their work.
- Responsible for concepting, developing, editing, and producing dynamic social content across a range of global FMCG brands, organisations and businesses such as KFC, B&Q, NHS, The Global Goals and Choose Love.
- Work with the wider freuds Group on all manners of animated projects, from brand videos to logo animation.
- Brainstorm, develop and implement new ideas with account teams and the freuds creative department - pro-actively staying abreast of new formats, features and trends.
- Challenge teams to try out and experiment with new techniques and formats to advance the output of the agency.
- Extensive experience in social and online formats and production in terms of size formats, video length and best practice across platforms.
- Work closely with the digital team to uphold high standards of work.
- Ensuring all edits are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Agency experience is essential at a comparable creative, social or digital agency.
- Well-versed in Adobe After Effects and how graphics fit into the post-production process.
- Experience presenting and pitching concepts internally and externally when required.
- Excellent typographic knowledge and typesetting skills.
- An eye for perfect composition in the visuals you create.
- Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and/or Illustrator.
- Proven experience in creating engaging video-based social assets to a high level.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues i.e., ability to highlight challenges, offer creative solutions, and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The capability to manage both internal and client feedback.
- The ability to adapt skills and approach to a broad range of projects.
- A strong passion for the work. As part of the creative team the ideal candidate will treat every edit as an opportunity to make the best work possible.
- 3D (Maxon C4D) skills desirable, but not essential. Development opportunities will be provided in this area.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Social Content And Video Editor
Closing 17 October 2022
- Sports Direct
- perm, remote
Closing 16 October 2022
Closing 17 October 2022
- Harvey Nichols
£Competitive Basic Salary & Excellent Benefits
Want more Social Media Motion Designer & Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Avid Editor jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.