Social Media Marketing Manager (Management and analytical part)
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher education in Communication / Interactive Media.
- Demonstrates initiative with a results orientation, while exhibiting strong drive and leadership skills.
- Talent for organizational change processes, developing awareness, knowledge and talent and overcoming resistance.
- Extensive experience in online marketing and/or marketing communication and project management.
- Extensive experience in executing customer-facing, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Significant experience in managing digital/data projects especially in the area of social network or customer communication.
- Experience and knowledge about Electronics customer and its community.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of commercial supplier negotiations and management.
- Experience of budget management, accurate planning and cost-benefit analysis.
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables".
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally.
- Excellent knowledge English spoken & written, additional European languages considered a plus.
- The location to work is the Weybridge office of Sony Europe Ltd.
- It’s required to have business trip to areas in Europe& outside Europe when necessary.
Leverage influence of Social network and Community (Super Users) for Marketing purpose.
Primary responsible for Sony Europe’s:
- Social Platform and Operations (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others).
- Strategy planning and implementation for social platform and new account.
- Social management, analytics, report.
- Support for Sony Community management.
- Cost planning and management for Social and Community.
- Vender and contract management regarding Social and Community.
- Multi-channel contents activation (Web – email – Social).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE FOR DECISION MAKING:
- Operate Sony Europe’s Social community’s strategy planning & execution including Social Care (Support).
- New introduction and implementation of Social tools and accounts based on the business requirement.
- Planning and operation of activities on Sony Europe account in social media.
- Planning central activities on social media and track the result of both in-country and central.
- Develop appropriate relationships with 3rd party agencies, suppliers and platform partners.
- Own, forecast and manage the Social and Communities budgets (Cross A&P), in line with Sony Europe budget management processes and requirements.
- Contents planning and activation align with other touch point.
- Support to Sony Community (Super User) management.
Closing 19 December 2019
- Ann Summers
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 26 December 2019
Want more Social Media Marketing Manager (Management and analytical part) jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.