Social Media Manager
We are a multi-award winning, PR, marketing and social media full-service agency, based in Hampshire. We are relentless in the pursuit of results for our clients - devising and implementing both strategic and creative PR, social media and marketing campaigns that drive enquiries, sales and build brands and reputation on a regional, national and international scale.
You will be working with the team to identify, develop and fulfil a wide range of social media accounts and campaigns on behalf of our clients. You will work closely with all members of the agency, including the in-house design studio and PR team.
- Deliver day-to-day client activity, including:
- Building and developing audiences.
- Developing creative and engaging multimedia content - working with our in-house design studio for creative.
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- Setting up and managing advertising programmes.
- Monitoring channels and reporting.
- Audience engagement.
- Campaign management.
- Competitor tracking.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the social media landscape (channels, developments and opportunities) and show commitment to increasing your own knowledge of the industry and McKenna Townsend’s clients.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Planning and delivering content across multiple platforms using scheduling tools.
- Form key relationships with influencers.
- Budget planning.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
Key Requirements & Skills:
- Solid understanding of delivering across social media platforms and developments.
- At least three years’ experience in social media.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Understanding and experience of using and delivering social media campaigns for clients.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
- Strong organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple accounts.
- Client and team likeability and trust.
- Proactive, confident attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Competitive salary plus benefits including flexible working, generous holiday allowance, sometimes international travel (if you want to) and the opportunity to work with some really fantastic, global clients.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 2 July 2022
Content and Social Media Assistant
Closing 26 May 2022
- Welwyn Garden City
Brand Manager - Life Sciences
Closing 11 July 2022
- Mondelez International UK
£25,000 to 35,000 per annum
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.