Social Media Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager to join out External Digital Communications team in Brand & Corporate Affairs. The team is based in multiple locations across the country (Bristol, London, York & Norwich).
A bit about the job:
As the social media manager, you’ll be responsible for planning ahead and creating content for all channels on a variety of topics.
The External Digital Communications team runs Aviva’s corporate social media channels.
- Instagram and Threads
The team focusses on what Aviva does as an organisation and showing how we are delivering on our strategy and living up to our purpose (we don’t market products and services or handle customer enquiries). You’ll work with all the different teams in Brand & Corporate Affairs (Brand, Media, Sustainability, Public Policy), as well as the wider business, to land our key messages with our key audiences.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- You need experience of running social media channels for a business or organisation.
- A good knowledge of Twitter/X, LinkedIn & Instagram, ideally with some experience of running paid campaigns.
- Comfortable working with a range of different collaborators, including senior leaders.
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time.
- The ability to stay calm and offer advice and guidance when facing challenges on social.
What you’ll get for this role:
Our purpose - with you today, for a better tomorrow – is a promise we make to our colleagues too. And one of the ways we live up to that promise is by investing in you. We have so much to offer when it comes to being an Aviva colleague.
- Bonus opportunity of 12% of annual salary (actual amount depends on your performance and Aviva’s)
- Generous pension scheme - Aviva will contribute up to 14%, depending on what you put in.
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can choose to buy or sell up to 5 days.
- Make your money go further - Up to 40% discount on Aviva products, and other retailer discounts.
- Up to £1,200 of free Aviva shares per year through our Matching Share Plan and share in the success of Aviva with our Save As You Earn scheme.
- Brilliantly supportive policies including parental and carer’s leave.
- Flexible benefits to suit you, including sustainability options such as cycle to work.
- Make a difference, be part of our Aviva Communities and use your 3 paid volunteering days to help others
- We take your wellbeing seriously with lots of support and tools.
Put a salary into this calculator to see what your total Aviva Reward could be.
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you. Most of our people are smart working – spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week - combining the benefits of flexibility with time together with colleagues.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Internal Communications Manager
Closing 29 December 2023
- London, Manchester
£Depending on experience
Social Media Specialist
Closing 5 December 2023
- Nestlé UK
£Depending on experience+potential bonus+excellent benefits
Senior Social Media Executive
Closing 29 December 2023
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.