Social Media Manager
TouchNote is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to oversee all of our content marketing initiatives. You’re a bonafide social native with intuitive creative flair and a track record to prove it. In this role, you’ll take full responsibility for content management across our owned channels including social media strategy, influencer outreach and community engagement, so it’ll be second nature for you to lead this area of output for the business.
About the Role
You’ll flourish in developing and driving our global editorial calendar. A proactive multi-tasker with the ability to thrive under pressure and expertly juggle conflicting priorities, you’ll create and publish engaging, added-value content with a true multi-channel approach. Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll work across multiple projects at any one time and work in close collaboration with our Content Writer and the other creatives in the Studio team.
You’ll also be on top of production: liaising with photographers/videographers in the development of creative assets, maintaining our brand values/ tone of voice and generating new ideas within your own structured framework to captivate and grow our audience. It’s your standard practice to monitor analytics on an on-going basis, taking learnings to implement into future projects - all the while reporting back to the wider team and stakeholders.
Instinctively, you’ll know exactly where TouchNote should be joining, creating and leading the conversation in today’s ever-evolving media landscape.
- Curious, collaborative and communicative team player
- Expert understanding of social/digital marketing for consumer
- Proven credentials in Instagram, Twitter & Facebook as part of a homogeneous channel strategy
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Asset management including task coordination, timeline planning and file mgmt
- Experience in owning a multi-tiered influencer outreach programme
- Competency working with social media metrics, analytics and scheduling software
- Knowledge of and experience in writing engaging micro or long form copy for blogs, social media sites etc.
- Of course, a wonderful portfolio of work to share with us
- Experience managing community engagement, customer insights, user feedback and surveys
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convert wider marketing objectives into social media KPIs
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Tech sector and US marketing experience a bonus
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or demonstrable experience
- Solution-focused, delivering under pressure in complex, fast-paced environments
- Proactive, resourceful, able to take ownership and work under own initiative
- 5-7 years + of relevant agency and in-house experience
- Brand collaboration/ partnership/ B2B experience
- Youtube experience and other video content output
- New or emerging social media channel/platform advocacy
TouchNote is the world’s most popular postcard-sending app.We believe the world would be a better place if everyone took a few moments to be a bit more thoughtful and considerate. We call it ‘keeping in TouchNote’ and it’s at the heart of everything we do.It’s our mission to make it easy for people to send thoughtful postcards, prints and presents with just a few taps of a phone or tablet. Since 2008 we’ve helped to send over 10 million postcards worldwide. You’ll find us featured in leading press publications, as well as on fridges, desks, pinboards and walls across the globe! We’re privately funded and based in London, UK. Salary and Benefits Competitive based on experience and open to negotiation.
Other Perks Include:
- Our Thoughtful Holiday Policy - it puts you in control of the amount of holiday you take!
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- A membership with Perkbox which gives employees access to plentiful discounts such as half price cinema tickets at major cinemas including Odeon and Vue, free mobile insurance and many more
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product
What Happens Next?
When you submit your application, we’d like to see examples of your wonderful work!
Please send us a case study of a social media and/or influencer strategy that you have conceived and executed across different media channels.
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Product Marketing Manager
Closing 18 March 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £40,000 to 60,000 p/a
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.