Social Media Manager
Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for running the Ocado Group social media channels, working closely with the Digital Engagement content and distribution teams, as well as key stakeholders within the wider organisation. The role will collaborate with the Digital Content team in creating and adapting content to maximise reach and impact making use of social media tools and formats, and will instrumental to implementing the engagement strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Manage social accounts to drive reach and engagement amongst key audiences, in line with Brand strategy and business goals.
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Creators and Visual team to optimise content via identifying the most impactful treatments and formats on social media, including targeting criteria and implementation schedule.
- Create and post copy, and adapt material for a variety of platforms, to the highest standard and to the Brand guidelines.
- Contribute with piece and campaign ideas for Social and Digital overall.
- Provide input to, and implement, the paid strategy.
- Be the eyes and ears of Ocado Group on Social Media: offer insights on feedback and reaction.
- Drive engagement with Ocado Group’s key audiences undertaking tasks which are conducive to it, including creating a positive environment via active moderation and responding to comments and requests within the Brand values and tone of voice.
- Perform Social Media Listening tasks to inform the content agenda, keep up to date with trends and flag up relevant conversations.
- Act as a champion, evangelist and consultant for Social Media to the wider Communications team and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to understand needs, make sure relevant information is shared and avoid duplication.
- Proven experience working in Social Media for either a publisher or a brand.
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Experience in using Social Media listening tools, as well as Social publishing and analytics tools.
- Creative skills, both for content production and problem solving.
- Experience in pitching, creating, developing and deploying original ideas for Digital platforms.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work fully integrated within a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to perform to a brief.
- Outstanding organisation skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple requirements and projects.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Social Media & Community Manager
Closing 8 June 2020
- Nestlé UK
- £34,000 per annum
Digital Campaigns Manager
Closing 26 July 2020
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Publisher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.