Social Media Manager
Driven by Data and Insight, the Corporate Marketing team is a team of Media, PR, CSR, Data Specialists and Creative Types that play a vital marketing role for SEUK – supporting our Divisions, and delivering best in class campaigns to increase Corporate Reputation, Brand Perception, Product Consideration and Sales.
As an expert in social platforms, social media and social campaign execution, your experience willl be used to ensure our activity is perfectly tailored for total success in social media. You’ll have a deep understanding of UK culture and an ability to recognise and exploit story-telling opportunities for our Consumer Electronics (CE) Division.
We are on a mission to be socially and culturally relevant and to develop deeper relationships with consumers (and potential consumers) by telling impactful stories and partnering with the right people and organisations to make our stories travel and land.
You will develop a robust programme of word of mouth and engagement opportunities and lead an effective community management programme for our CE Divisions.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will lead the strategic direction and oversee the output for Social Media activities for the Consumer Electronics (CE) Division across TV/AV, Domestic Appliances and Display (B2B) for Samsung UK.
This covers a number of pillars:
Social Strategy for CE:
- Develop and deliver the Social Media strategy for CE Division, designed to generate and maintain engagement across social platforms for CE; specifically to include Content Strategy, Creative Approach, Audience Definition, Test & Learn Approach.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Social Media Manager, IM to ensure that the CE Social Strategy fits under the master SEUK IM Social Strategy, working to the same principles to ensure consistency throughout social channels. Ensure there is no conflict between Social Strategy between Divisions, to ensure one seamless Social Voice for SEUK.
Content Approach for CE:
- Define, develop and deliver content approach for Social Media activity for CE in order to increase Social Engagement across Platforms; identifying appropriate content pillars to deliver against through Social Channels; role of Samsung to operate as a distinctive voice within the content areas, format recommendations.
- Localise Global CE assets as relevant for reapplication across SEUK Social Channels.
- Align with the Paid Media team to ensure centralised assets are used effectively, consistently and coherently as a core part of our paid media plans. Our social plans will amplify the reach and engagement in our marketing plans and campaigns.
- Set up and deliver test and learn plan for CE Content across Social Channels, ensuring that content is optimised against engagement by defined audience, and that results are clearly shared within CE Division Marketing Teams and across SEUK Social teams.
Social Campaign Activation for CE:
- Work closely with CE Divisional Marketing teams to respond to CE Marketing Campaign Briefs across Social Platforms; interpreting the briefs to develop and deliver Social First activity to drive Consumer Engagement across Social Platforms, in alignment with the CE Social Strategy.
- Work together with Senior Social Media Manager, IM to and Customer Experience Team (Customer Service) to ensure that we deliver proactive community management.
- Work with Customer Experience team and Social Community Management Agency, to ensure responses across Social Channels have appropriate TOV, and delivers effective reactive issue led management.
Social Partnerships for CE:
- Provide advice and consultancy on development of social content and partnerships for CE – working alongside Paid Media Team for CE to identify how we can maximise earned media opportunities to deliver impactful Social Campaigns.
Social Influencer Approach for CE:
- Working closely with our Central PR team, define and deliver the Social influencer marketing strategy, campaign management and development for CE.
- Collaborate with Senior Social Media Manager, IM to create synergy across Social Platforms.
Social Measurement & Reporting:
- Together with Senior Social Media Manager, IM and CMI teams; define the measurement framework for Social Activity across CE; specifically to include recommendations of Social Listening tools to use, and development of CE Reporting Dashboard to communicate Social Sentiment effectively across CE Division, and show business impact vs targets for specific CE Audiences.
- Monitor and track social media networks for opportunities to effectively engage with Consumers from a CE perspective, and manage risk & reputation.
- You’ll need to effectively communicate with our Social Agency team, directing them on projects and driving for results.
Internal Stakeholder Management:
- You’ll need to act as a bold Samsung Social representative for CE within internal meetings, liaising with members of the marketing, social media and product teams on a regular basis.
- You’ll need to work closely and effectively with the Senior Social Media Manager within our IM Division, to ensure CE Social Strategy fits under the IM Social Strategy, creating alignment and synergy to ensure creative alignment and consistency in approach and tone of voice.
What will be your key areas to deliver against?
- CE Social Strategy.
- CE Always on Social Activity.
- Support CE Product Campaigns & Launches.
- Agency Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
Essential Hard Skills:
- Demonstrable experience in working in Social Media to create social-first activations for big brands to drive engagement across Social platforms.
- Experience in using Social Listening tools to identify opportunities and effectively report back on the effectiveness of Social Activity.
- Experience in working alongside CMI and Agency teams to define and develop opportunity audiences to target across Social Platforms.
- An ability to work as part of a team, working on multiple projects for multiple stakeholders at the same time.
Essential Soft skills:
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communicator.
Closing 5 June 2020
- Welwyn Garden City
Social Media & Community Manager
Closing 8 June 2020
- Nestlé UK
- £34,000 per annum
Want more Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.