Social Media Manager - UK / ROI
Purpose of Position:
The Social Media Manager UK/ROI will act as the bridge between Stanley Black & Decker and our various brand communities on our respective social media channels. As the ambassador for our brands, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the region’s social media activities including responding to questions/queries from our audiences, engaging with our fans, organic and paid activity and incorporating user-generated content into our broader brand strategies.
The role will also focus on gauging sentiment towards our brands through social listening. This role will further strengthen the customer experience for those interacting with our brands, enhancing our relationship with existing customers and supporting the acquisition of new customers through an increased understanding of our audiences.
- Work with the GCX team to develop and execute social media strategy, supporting global/regional brand plans, incorporating user-generated content, organic and paid activity that delivers against key marketing initiative.
- Alignment in executing campaign objectives and content, in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager and Brand team.
- Interpreting, understanding and acting on performance metrics to optimise execution.
- Managing Social Media through agreed technology solutions e.g. Percolate and Social Bakers.
- Work closely with customer support team to resolve customer service issues via social media.
- Acting as a Brand ambassador, nurturing positive relationships with our audiences through interaction in line with brand tone of voice.
- Alignment to social media operations alongside brand managers, agency and wider marketing team.
- Track, evaluate and report on social media interactions on a regular basis.
- Monitor trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business.
- Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions to continually bring innovative ideas to supported business units.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Exceptional English communication skills (written, verbal).
- In depth knowledge of all major social media platforms and actively engaged in using social media in daily life.
- Ability to engage with consumers through social media while maintaining brand integrity.
- Understanding of, and the ability to apply, crisis management principles.
- Experience with direct execution and coordination of Media Buying across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and possibly new Platforms.
- Experience in Lead Generation through the above-mentioned platforms and the ability to significantly drive metrics costs down, based on optimization strategies.
- Experience with executing and coordinating wider digital campaigns.
- Experience interacting and engaging with micro-influencers.
- Creativity to develop original content that will engage our communities.
- Working experience of a social media management platform such as Percolat.
- Experience with a Percolate and Social Bakers would be an advantage.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Comfortable processing and analysing data.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to execute against deadlines.
- Ability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions to problems.
- min. 2+ years of experience within digital/social media, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Marketing degree level or Business degree with a focus on digital marketing.
Strong working relationships required with:
- Local Brand Marketing and Commercial teams.
- Service technical team.
- Product marketing team.
- EMEA/ANZ/Global Social media Teams.
- Social media audiences.
- External marketing agencies.
- Key distributors.
- Influencers, bloggers, etc.
eCommerce Content Specialist – Europe
Closing 20 December 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
UK Communications Director
Closing 22 December 2020
Want more Social Media Manager - UK / ROI jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.