Social Media Manager: HOKA
HOKA ONE ONE exists to ignite bold change and propel people forward. Our mission is to deliver the best product, defy convention, innovate fearlessly, operate thoughtfully and inspire people to move.
Under the direction of the Director, Global Brand Communications, the Manager, Global Brand Communications–Social Media, brings the HOKA brand and voice to life through all our social media platforms. This individual is passionate about authentic and inclusive storytelling that empowers all athletes to fly over the Earth.
As the Manager, Global Brand Communications–Social Media, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining HOKA’s presence across on all social media platforms. You will help us promote HOKA through conversion, education and community while driving engagement.
If you are passionate about empowering consumers through authentic, inclusive and bold storytelling, then this is the role for you!
This role will have peer-to-peer relationship management responsibilities with Global Brand Communications, Global Brand Marketing, US Marketing, Sports Marketing, Production/Design, and eCommerce. This role will also manage the Associate and Coordinator for Global Brand Communications–Social Media.
- Responsible for managing the overall social media strategy for HOKA, including content planning and communication of key brand moments, partner opportunities and product launches.
- Responsible for managing all HOKA social media channels, including community management.
- Responsible for measuring and optimizing social media campaigns, programs and tactics.
- Responsible for managing and leading the social media team.
- Create and execute monthly social calendars in partnership with the social media team.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our global partners for all things social media.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute reports on social media performance to internal stakeholders and make recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings on a regular cadence .
- Leverage consumer insight as well as digital know-how to recommend social media initiatives and programming.
- Lead execution of influencer photo shoots in partnership with the creative, social media and PR teams.
- Work the social media team to prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis and reports as requested.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers, and engage them to help execute partnerships that amplify key brand moments.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Must have at least 6-9 years of relevant social media work experience, ideally at a consumer and/or lifestyle brand.
- Should have a positive and energetic working style.
- A team player who is highly motivated, collaborative and a driven self-starter.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, project management and organizational skills.
- Proven, successful track record in effective process, project, budget and team management.
- Proven success at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
Practical skills needed:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Sprinklr, Iconosquare, or other social media management platforms and tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe is a plus.
- Experience in social media copywriting.
- Passion and interest in footwear and/or an active lifestyle is a plus.
- Ability to fearlessly problem solve and provide solution.
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, agencies, and other employees of the organization.
- Knowledgeable in social media trends.
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position while navigating strict deadlines without compromising on work quality.
- Ability to travel for work-related events.
Social Media Coordinator
Closing 19 September 2019
- Victorias Secret
Social Media Reporter/Producer - South Florida (Freelance/Part-time)
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- temp, part time
Want more Social Media Manager: HOKA jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.