Social Media Manager FTC - Luxury Celebrity BrandThis job listing has expired
We are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE to join this luxury celebrity brand ASAP! In this fun and hands-on role, you will focus on creating a social media strategy, as well as reaching out to and building an online audience. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your own creative flare, drive traffic and be chief of the social channels!
This incredibly unique brand has an impressive client list, but it's ready to reach the next level and continue rapidly expanding.
Based in their stunning studios in the heart of London, you will work closely with an unbelievably creative and close-knit team who are like-minded specialists and share a genuine passion for the brand.
This role will suit you if you are socially savvy and understand the significance of audio branding and music within marketing and advertising. You will also need to enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy environment!
The main responsibilities as a Social Media Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and strategizing content for all of their platforms
- Optimise all social campaigns
- Using SEO techniques and PPC campaigns to drive traffic
- Implementing core messaging and brand guidelines across all social content
- Manage all social media asset creation
- Reporting to management on monthly performance goals and campaign KPI’s
- Work on blogger outreach, collaborations and relevant partnerships
- Attending and live-posting at client/industry events where necessary
- Benchmarking clients competitors social media channels and reporting on this
- All general social media project management and research of channels, news and trends
To be the successful Social Media Executive, you will:
- Be degree educated to a 2:1 standard in Marketing
- Come from a luxuy background previously
- Have strong experience in effective social media management
- Have exceptional content and communication skills
- Be competent in digital marketing and have a track record of running digital campaigns
- A keen interest in social media and personal blogging is a bonus.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you and you’d love to find out more, please click apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Email Marketing Manager for Pan MacMillan
Closing 6 April 2018
- Pan Macmillan
Closing 11 April 2018
- Gemini People
- £28,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Social Media Manager FTC - Luxury Celebrity Brand jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.