Social Media Manager, EMEA Consumer PR
Amazon is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised and creative digital communications professional to join the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) consumer communications team. The individual will support social media strategy and campaign development across the PR team, as well as help coordinate EMEA delivery of social media, influencer and own channel consumer campaigns.
This role reports into the EMEA Consumer PR Campaigns Lead and will work closely with in-country PR teams and the wider global organisation to support in the development of digital campaign plans and toolkits that can be scaled and rolled out across the region as required.
The successful candidate will have rich and varied experience in the social media space; a proven track record of planning and delivery of creative digital comms campaigns; a strong understanding of the current social media landscape; experience of setting up and using social measurement and management tools and software; experience of delivering successful influencer campaigns, utilising both organic and paid routes; and experience of delivering measurable results in both key brand and commercial metrics. They should be a multi-tasker, creative thinker, goal-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting in the development and implementation of social media/influencer/digital comms strategies, briefs and plans in line with PR priorities and campaigns.
· Coordination, creation and delivery of social media focused content and campaigns across EMEA.
· Utilising industry and customer insight to inform strategies and remain an expert regarding on-going social trends and new platforms.
• Working with global social leads to help manage global measurement and define ROI for social campaigns.
• Supporting the evolution of our social brand guidelines.
• Supporting local teams to deliver cohesive EMEA-wide monitoring, measurement and evaluation in line with global goals.
• Evolving channel admin and reporting processes to ensure a slick and cohesive operation.
• Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams – both locally and globally – including global social team leads to drive successful campaign delivery.
• Developing high level agency relationships with influencer networks.
• Own channel management and toolkit creation.
• At least five years digital comms experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Expertise in consumer comms initiatives.
• Track record of strategic planning, creative thinking and delivery on major social media/digital comms campaigns.
• Experience in planning and delivering paid campaigns.
• Experience of using the latest social media monitoring and analysis tools and platforms.
• Experience of delivering successful influencer campaigns.
• Strong competency in Office software (Outlook, Excel etc.).
• Educated to a degree level.
• Experience of working across multiple markets delivering co-ordinated campaigns, including leading a centralised strategy and familiarity with international variance in social delivery channels.
• Track record of working with, and successfully evaluating, innovative new formats and testing new and emerging channels.
• Thinks big and long-term.
• Is highly analytical and structured; pays extreme attention to the details.
CRM Campaign Specialist
Closing 3 June 2020
Social Producer Lifestyle& Entertainment
Closing 6 June 2020
- Discovery Communications
Want more Social Media Manager, EMEA Consumer PR jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Planner jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Media Planner jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.