Social Media Executive
An amazing opportunity to work in a social media department that is experiencing rapid growth and become part of their ongoing success story.
The social team concentrates on paid social advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook.
This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns. Specifically including:
- Govern campaign strategy, manage & optimise social campaigns, report into clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & repurpose where required.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
What you need:
- At least 1-year experience working within a media.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to step up and broaden your experience and skills on a number of different and challenging, but ultimately rewarding accounts.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Want more Social Media Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.