Social Media Executive
Tag worldwide are the leaders in marketing and communications supply chain services. Our aim is to help organisations transform their business processes and realise the potential of their brands. Our clients are many of the largest brands around the world which gives us lots of opportunities to grow and develop both as a business and as individuals.
Purpose of the role:
Brand Marketing is a large team within one of our key Financial Services Clients and they are responsible for putting the brands at the heart of the bank. The team delivers customer-driven brand and sponsorship strategies, campaigns and content; creating customer advocacy and sustainable value. This multifaceted role is with multiple brands within the client and involves advancing the brand marketing objectives and building brand awareness through the production of engaging social media content on paid and owned channels. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about creativity and writing copy and skilled with making digital assets.
- Support Social Media Planner in planning social media content based on brand strategy, seasonal trends, briefs and business priorities.
- Briefing in-house studio on social campaigns and adhoc social posts.
- Updating organic social calendars.
- Contribute to Agile ways of working – sharing views, expertise and creative ideas.
- Work with Social Media Content Producer to create simple video content or animations.
- Project manage social media campaigns, liaising with relevant business stakeholders and agencies.
- Publish social media posts on Sprinklr.
- Work with the Social Media Content Producer to develop creative ideas for new content and campaigns.
- Research & copy write social media content, source or create images/graphics using pre-designed graphic elements and following brand guidelines.
- Maintain social media analytics and produce ad hoc reports.
- Basic photoshop, illustrator and video-editing skills required.
- Experience in creating content in the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube.
- Use of social listening tools and reporting.
- Briefing and working with external agencies.
- A strong understanding of Social Media channels, Communications and the building of Communities.
- An understanding of content production techniques.
- An understanding of the critical elements of brand management.
- An understanding of social strategy implementation.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Creative mindset.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail – stickler for spelling and grammar and an eye for graphic design.
- Confident communicator.
We're proud of our roots:
From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Growth Communications Manager - CRM & Content
Closing 31 January 2022
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Social Media & Content Manager
Closing 15 March 2022
- TC Communications Plc
- London (Remote)
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Copywriter - Advertising
Closing 16 March 2022
- Saatchi & Saatchi London
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.