Social Media Executive for Taylor & FrancisThis job listing has expired
Do you live and breathe social media marketing? Are you creative and commercial, able to craft the perfect response and ensure it is on-brand? Are you as comfortable with analysing social activity as you are with answering customer queries? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop as a social media specialist in a large organisation, playing a pivotal role as we take the next steps in our social strategy.
What you'll be doing
Working within our journals division, in our content and communications team, you’ll play a key role in promoting Taylor & Francis journals and building social communities on a specific portfolio of accounts. It’s not about firing out generic broadcasts, we want you to be at the heart of the social conversation about the subject areas we publish in, be able to identify and build relationships with key influencers, and spread the word about the research we publish to (and beyond) our existing communities. You’ll be implementing social media plans across a portfolio of accounts, helping shape our social media architecture, and evaluating and measuring activity against agreed KPIs, so we know we’re developing and learning through everything we share.
Who we're looking for
Already a social media professional (with experience working in a social media marketing role, managing multiple accounts), you know exactly why social is important in building brand awareness. You’ve got a strong understanding of what engaged online communities need, you take customer service in these spaces seriously, and you’re following relevant market trends.
What else do you need?
- Creative and editorial skills, with a proven ability to adapt content and copy to fit a target audience.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter essential) and how they should be used for the relevant target audience.
- Experience using one of the big social media tools such as Hootsuite (or similar).
- Experience of working on tasks independently.
- Proven track record of running paid social media campaigns and the ability to report against KPI’s.
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships with key external and internal contributors.
- Able to analyse and report on social media marketing performance, with Excel skills to support this.
- As good in person as you are online - a team player, a great communicator and a proactive multi-tasker.
This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
The salary range for this role is circa £27,000 per annum.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.