Social Media Executive for Hearst UK
The main responsibility in the role is to amplify social media content campaigns for our clients across the Hearst portfolio by selecting audience data segments across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & Snapchat. The role will primarily focus on campaign build, optimisation, reporting and evaluation in a fast-paced environment. There is also a strong focus on content strategy, insights and being able to story tell around these data points. Success will be measured in terms of audience growth from social media, paid social performance and profit margin and demonstrating overall a positive, hard-working behaviour.
Top line responsibilities include:
- To support the wider commercial team with content marketing and paid campaigns on social platforms advising on KPIs and content strategies for new pitches.
- Set up multi-channel paid social ads based on campaign objective i.e. reach, engagements, views, conversions etc.
- Ensure creative and audiences are A/B tested and learnings are shared amongst the wider team
- Ensure campaign optimisation and pacing is completed daily to check that campaign is on track to deliver
- Ensure campaign spends and profit margins are reported monthly in trackers and any overspends/risks are flagged immediately
- To share regular best practice updates with both the editorial and commercial business units to develop understanding of content performance across the portfolio
- Be able to analyse content insights and create action plans for brands based on findings
- Compile end of campaign reports for Account Managers ensuring campaign results and insights are of high quality and learnings are applied to future campaigns
- Attend internal kick of meetings/brainstorms with Account & Project Management to advise on social KPI’s and platform / audience strategy.
- Complete monthly commercial video performance report for Digital Content Studio
- Complete monthly social and video dashboards to track social performance and share insights with wider business
- Share CPC’s content document monthly with the Digital Content Studio for completed campaigns, offering insight into content performance.
The digital operations team prides itself on high performing talent. Below are a list of behaviours we look for in individuals who can help achieve our department and business goals.
- Shares experience & knowledge (proactively & positively)
- Offers realistic and customer focused solutions
- Is a valued & trusted subject matter expert
- Is technically proficient/confident to be reflective of market trends/industry-wide impact
- Is able to effectively tell stories through data
- Keeps up with relevant policy, guidelines and standards
- Deep understanding of our brands & products
Excellence in execution
- Say what we do, do what we say – consistently reliable
- Continual review of process and (campaign) performance to apply forward-looking improvements – drive efficiencies & simplify!
- Over deliver against client expectations
- Constantly looks at proactive opportunities and work closely with sales & editorial as partners
- Engage with/feedback to key stakeholders constantly
- Constantly reassesses offering to see if we’re getting the best value from our solutions
- No fear of failure
- Learns from mistakes & focus on accuracy
- Assumes positive intent – is respectful & empathetic
- Curious – Asks Qs / seeks diversity (in opinions)
- Has exemplary levels of personal professional conduct
- Accountable for own development – able to positively challenge / question yourself
- Positive solutions focused mind-set
- High level of accountability – owns problem solving
- Able to influence/impact without authority
- Communicates effectively
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Highly self-aware
- Has a very natural collaborative approach, but can work autonomously when needed
- Calm under pressure
Digital Account Manager for Iris
Closing 16 November 2018
Account Director for Iris
Closing 16 November 2018
Want more Social Media Executive jobs?
Want to find more Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.