Social Media Executive - Ladbible Group
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
ODDSbible is the dedicated betting channel within LADbible Group. We are the largest community of sports betting fans in the world and offer daily insight and entertainment to the mobile betting generation.
ODDSbible is the largest community of sports betting fans in the world and our award-winning social media channels are the focal point of our business. We engage, entertain and inform our followers on a daily basis in synch the sporting calendar, helping support the business objectives of the channel by working in partnership with bookmakers who seek to reach our audience. We are looking for a sports-obsessed social media executive with a keen interest in betting and a thorough understanding of what makes 18-30 mobile betting fans tick from the point of the consumer. The candidate should relish the oppurtinty of being at the controls of our social media platforms in real time around the biggest sporting and betting events.
You will be required to work on a shift pattern 5 days over 7, this will include weekends and evenings to coincide with the sporting calandar.
- Generate, source and publish relevant, entertaining and insightful social/digital media content in relevant tone of voice to support the editorial & commercial goals of ODDSbible across all platforms
- Design and edit a range of multimedia content (video, still images & all social media formats) for commercial and editorial campaigns.
- Work with wider team, management and SPORT & LAD social teams to spot and develop social media trends, applying insight gained to ODDSbible.
- Work with team and management to monitor betting industry trends and stay abreast of digital & social media marketing opportunities
- Work with team and management to develop creative social media marketing campaigns for betting clients.
- Produce and manage written output for ODDSbible.com website.
- Monitor audience engagement and feedback
- Work to meet social growth, engagement and website traffic targets
- The ability to think creatively, producing new and original ideas to continuously deliver unique and engaging content with the ODDSbible’s tone of voice
- Experience within a similar role in the betting industry, sports journalism, sports marketing or social media marketing, ideally with an emphasis on using various social media channels to meet commercial objectives
- A strong awareness and understanding of current markets, trends and competitors’ actions
- Able to move quickly and easily, embracing and responding to change
- Experience of meeting set targets/deadlines and remain attentive and committed to the given task
- Able to work independently and as a team in real time in response to the fast-paced sporting agenda, responding to breaking stories faster that rivals
- Strong knowledge of a spectrum of social media channels
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to think logically
- Ability to research a subject / topic and present findings in a constructive manor
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ideally a working knowledge of use of photoshop, video editing software and graphic design platforms
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill
- Experience of affiliate marketing/acquisition marketing within the betting industry on social media
Email Marketing Specialist - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
SEO Manager - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
Want more Social Media Executive - Ladbible Group jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Media Account Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.