Social Media Editor
Are you a wizard at content creation? Creative Suite Pro? Does the prospect of making social content for one of the top growing beauty brands in the world excite you?
Charlotte Tilbury beauty is on the hunt for a Social Media Editor to join it’s creative, dynamic, and fast-paced Global division here in London. The person needs to be highly confident and want to thrive in a collaborative environment, whilst being able to produce work to a very high standard independently. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate that is just as passionate about our brand as we are.
- Capture images and videos for social and digital channels on a daily basis.
- Must be proficient with a camera and have an understanding of capturing video too.
- The point person on all lighting and pre-production for digital content shoots.
- Constantly looking for new creative and social trends.
- Edit and grade short beauty application and BTS video for social.
- Stay updated on social video as platforms change and evolve their offerings (playlists, stories, highlights, live video, etc).
- Develop and refine social strategy with lead social publisher.
- Always look out for the new trends.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
- Self starter and self motivator person who isn't afraid to carve out new responsibilities for themselves.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro.
- Have experience in editing and grading short videos, ideally in beauty and fashion.
- Be able to travel and be flexible.
- Be able to adapt in agile and a constantly changing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Obsessed in beauty trends.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines, commercial priorities and be proactive to changing actions.
- Skilled at filming and taking photos at live events.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more.
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY THROUGH CREATIVEPOOL!
Video Editor - Creative Lab Europe
Closing 19 August 2020
Editor / Motion Designer -Sports-Fashion-Lifestyle-Brand
Closing 16 July 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £250 to 300 per day
Want more Social Media Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.