Social Media Editor, Dazed Beauty
Duties, responsibilities & deliverables:
- Work with the Head of Content to implement the strategy for Dazed Beauty social media (SM) channels.
- Own and develop community management across the Dazed Beauty channels.
- Able to take ownership, proactiveness and initiative on all Dazed Beauty social platforms and social projects.
- Update the Dazed Beauty Facebook Group daily and regular postings on other.
Dazed Beauty Social Platforms.
- Distribute editorial content in formats relevant for the different SM channels, implementing a social-native strategy where appropriate.
- Edit social video for Instagram (grid and Stories) and Facebook.
- Write copy for social media posts and in response to audience in certain circumstances.
- Identify trending topics to feed back to editorial team with suggestions for how to react.
- Attend and Initiate weekly meetings with relevant team members.
- Project manage activation for all Dazed Beauty launch moments (video series, takeovers...etc).
- Discuss and advise on different formats/assets at the content development stage that would enhance the effectiveness of SM postings.
- Help the Head of Social to report on SM performance.
- Support the editorial team and commercial team with ideation, proposals and activation.
Skills, experience & personal attributes:
- Experience using Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr and Pinterest.
- Experience in video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience using social media platforms such as Tweetdeck, Facebook Analytics and Buzzsumo.
- Understanding of digital storytelling, social distribution and analytics.
- Eager to respond quickly and occasionally at weekends/evenings when there is breaking news.
- Confident working independently and productively as a member of a collaborative team.
- Open to sharing ideas, accepting constructive feedback to benefit you, your projects and your team.
- Full of passion, energy and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about beauty, fashion, art, youth culture, music and design.
- Great time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills.
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive but serve to give a realistic overview of the role and requirements. The company reserves the right to change this role description in response to the changing needs of the business.
How to apply:
Email your CV and 1 page cover letter in PDF format letter with details of any notice period you have in your current role with ‘DAZED Beauty Social Media Editor’ in the subject heading.
You must have the legal right to live and work in the U.K.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job post will remain live until we have filled the position, posted November 2019.
Content Production Executive
Closing 14 April 2020
Online Production Manager
Closing 18 April 2020
- Arcadia Group
Want more Social Media Editor, Dazed Beauty jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.