Social Media Designer
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a social media designer to join the Dixons Carphone Social Media and PR Team. The role reports into the Senior Social and PR Manager and requires a creative individual who can design and evolve creatives for campaigns suitable for our social channels.
It also involves working closely with the team to ideate and come up with ideas for our social channels. This is a big opportunity for this person to not only create engaging social first content, but to also influence and redefine social content and our social direction.
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Please submit a portfolio detailing your experience within Social Media Design as part of your application.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Taking the social media strategy and executing it in a social first design that goes above and beyond and communicates our brand in the best way.
• Creating engaging and forward-thinking design for all social channels across the Dixons Carphone brands.
• Work collaboratively with the community manager to ensure we have a content calendar full of engaging social media content by creating the design to support our BAU posts.
• Produce creative solutions from internal briefs, including ideation and execution.
• Ideating with the wider team for reactive and opportunities to drive engagement on the social media channels.
You will need:
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Having a creative eye for video and design and passionate about creating engaging content that delivers for our brands.
• Experience in design for social media platforms.
• A track record of creating engaging content for other brands.
• Proactive and passionate about marketing, social media and the consumer technology industry.
• Excellent knowledge and application of Social Media best practices across Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and integration with other marketing channels.
• Ability to multitask within a team environment and work under pressure.
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Free on-site Gym.
• Discretionary/Performance based bonus.
• Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc).
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Content Strategist (ES)
Closing 30 August 2020
Closing 2 September 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
- £Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Want more Social Media Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.