Social Media & Content Manager - Jack Wills
This role will be focused on driving forward the direction of our social media strategy – creating innovative and industry leading channels, with engaging and relevant content, that will support the development of the annual brand content and business turnover.
- Develop and maintain the social media calendar for Jack Wills’ social media channels.
- Monitor engagement, respond and interact with users across platforms, building brand loyalty.
- Execute a number of paid social media campaigns and report back on results.
- Remain reactive in the moment to weather, trade requests for product pushes and culturally pertinent events.
- Ensure assets required from other teams are coordinated well in advance and organised in a logical manner.
- Maintain Jack Wills’ distinctive tone of voice across all communications.
- Monitor analytics and report back on performance across channels on a weekly basis to Trade.
- Stay informed of all social media & digital marketing developments, particularly within mobile, video and lifestyle/ luxury arena. Identify opportunities and communicate these trends to wider departments to ensure innovation in this area.
- Support growth and development opportunities through transparent and actionable business reporting and insights that can be shared and easily understood by the wider business.
- Oversee appropriate cross-departmental coordination and gain support of new social media initiatives.
- Management of the budgets and the setting of annual KPI’s/ROI
- Cross functional working across the, creative, brand, marketing and digital teams to develop holistic, cross-channel marketing campaigns, identifying and leveraging brand content & social media opportunities that support the central communications strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
- Expert understanding of content & social media, particularly within the lifestyle/luxury industry
- Able to innovate and create a step change in social strategy
- Understanding of translating marketing objectives into social KPIs.
- Engaging copywriting skills and familiarity with content trends.
- Fluency in Emoji for social copy and an understanding of SEO best practises
- Ability to work with social media metrics, scheduling tools and digital analytics
- Positive, can-do attitude and interest in digital innovation
- Ability to plan strategic long term brand content & social media campaigns and also respond swiftly and tactically to business needs
- Ability to communicate clearly about all aspects related to content & social media, from junior to senior management levels
- A strong and diplomatic team player, able to work across multiple departments with differing objectives
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team, both within the brand content & social media team and across the wider business and third parties/agencies
- Ability to manage budget whilst maximizing ROI
Online Copywriter / Copy-coordinator #FMCG #Global #Brand
Closing 12 December 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £12 to 14 /h
Media General Manager (Fashion) - Harrods
Closing 25 December 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.