Social Media Community & Operations Manager
The Social Media Community & Operations Manager lives and breathes the Harrods brand and is passionate about providing a best-in-class experience to Harrods social media communities. Responsible for encouraging and in engaging in conversation with our global audience and our brands, the Social Community & Operations Mannager will ultimately act as the face and voice of our brand online. Utilising social listening and conversation tracking tools to monitor real time conversation and sentiment, you will assist in the refinement of the brand’s community engagement efforts – inclusive of both proactive initiatives and response/crisis management.
- Spearhead the optimisation and on-going refinement of the brand’s community engagement strategy and tone of voice;cultivating, curating and growing participation.
- Real-time response across designated channels, ensuring alignment with brand’s channel strategy.
- Follow, escalating any potential crisis issues that arise within the community to Corporate Affairs.
- Ensure the compliance and consistency of social media guidelines (access control, incident management, brand infringement), ensuring risk is detected and appropriately dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Customer Service Team to ensure they are provided with the tools and resources to deliver a best in class social media customer service.
- Partner with editorial on content and messaging optimisations that are responsive and reflective of community engagement and feedback, ensuring alignment of TOV with channel strategy.
- Suggest reactive content moments, trending topics and community interests discovered through social listening and community conversation to spark two-way conversations.
- Support and advise on key creative brainstorming sessions for social campaigns to improve brand presence and reactions on social media, ensuring the Harrods social media community is considered from the ideation through to execution.
- Track, recommend and route relevant UGC and partner content discovered across social media channels.
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly community updates to the business, aggregating impact into actionable insights.
Junior Social Media Animator (Music Industry)
Closing 4 October 2019
- Hype Lab
- £21,000 to 24,000 p/a
Social Video Editor - UNILAD
Closing 18 October 2019
- LADbible Group
- Salary dependent on experience
Want more Social Media Community & Operations Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Operations Manager Fashion jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.