Social Media Assistant
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Assistant to proactively support the Global Social and Paid Influencer plan across Superdry’s established social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) while building and optimizing new social opportunities with content and influencers (Tik Tok, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube).
Reporting into the Senior Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the Brand Marketing Team, Content team, Performance Marketing team, Press Office and Studio. This candidate must have an active interest in social media and influencers with some fashion experience required. A strong understanding and focus on brand image, customer and brand voice is crucial.
- Support the Snr Social Media Manager and team in executing the day-to-day social media plan.
- Be responsible for the scheduling and posting of social media content across platforms.
- Be responsible for the tagging and tracking of content on social media.
- Work closely with your manager on the global paid influencer programme.
- Evaluate and report on social and influencer campaigns and activity.
- Build and maintain paid influencer relationships across UK and in INTL markets.
- Collate orders from store and the DC to send to influencers for social campaigns.
- Manage payments of campaigns for social and influencer marketing.
- Be responsible for tracking activity and saving images from campaigns.
- Liaise with content, merchandisers, CRM and design teams to keep them updated of activity.
- Spot commercial opportunities for social imagery to be used in advertising, website and CRM.
- Support seasonal and monthly campaigns across social media.
- Be responsible for social media reporting.
- Minimum 1 years experience within social media marketing.
- Have fashion/retail experience within a Social Media/Influencer team – agency or in-house.
- Demonstarte a high attention to detail.
- Ecellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- A flexible and open approach to change.
- A good creative eye.
- A passion for fashion and social media.
- Marketing or fashion PR related degree.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe.
- A range of team and company-wide social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Closing 1 June 2020
Internal Communications Lead, Google Cloud Sales
Closing 31 May 2020
Want more Social Media Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.