Social Editor for LADbible
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Social Editor with social media mangement experience to join our Social Video team in Joyride – our in-house creative agency.
You will be part of the team responsible for taking one of LADbible’s most high profile clients social channel’s to the next level, by enhancing the brand image and maintaining a strong presence, as well as continually developing and improving the quality of their output by reviewing audience feedback and analytical data.
Working as part of LADbible Group, your role will be to create a daily schedule based on original content strands, trending and cultural stories and product focusses for the brand. You will be responsible for packaging, posting and measuring success of content and using that knowledge to continually improve and target wider audiences for the brand.
- Extensive experience in social media management/digital marketing experience for brands.
- Proven track record of growing online communities for brands.
- Demonstrable editorial creativity, particularly with strong copywriting skills.
- Clear understanding of social media platforms – facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Content calendar creation, scheduling and posting across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Social content packaging - creating captions, titles and thumbnails
- Advises on Instagram stories article posts.
- Sourcing existing, trending news stories.
- Measuring performance of content through data analytics and social listening.
- Controlling overall article schedule.
- Assisting and advising on on-site video best practice.
- Targeting wider audiences.
- Hitting daily target and quarterly targets social targets
- Leading the day-to-day creativity around original content output
- Overseeing development of editorial calendar
- Social media experience – preferably from a publishing background
- A passion for news and stories.
- Analytical – being able to recognise data driven feedback.
- Organised – Calm underpressure and good at planning ahead
Desired Skills and Traits
- Journalism degree or equivalent.
- Basic photoshop knowledge.
- Proven track record of growing social channels.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Digital Marketing Assistant (Junior, B2B, SEO, Social Media)
Closing 18 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £21,000 to 25,000 p/a
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.