Social Editor, Video
As a Social Editor, you are in a critical role within the LADbible Group’s growing Social Video Team. You are responsible for sourcing and ideating new and exciting video content to be posted within our LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, FOODbible & SPORTbible Facebook pages.
You will have a passion for social media and storytelling, and an understanding of how to package content with a focus on watch time and engagement. You’ll continually develop and improve the quality of our videos by reviewing audience feedback and analytical data.
As an ambassador for the brand, you will work to support our image, adhering to community guidelines and striving to improve our position in the marketplace.
What will you be doing?
- Pro-actively source engaging video content that our audience will love ahead of competitors
- Contact the copyright holders and request permissions
- Understand our audiences, and be aware of current social topics
- Collaborate on ideas, and work as a team to develop concepts
- Package videos – creating captions, titles and thumbnails
- Schedule and post content via Facebook
- Build positive long-term relationships with external creators and talent
- Regularly monitor insights using social media analysis tools, and review and report on effectiveness to maximise results
- Adhere to brand and community guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group
What do you need to have?
- Experience working across social platforms - particularly Facebook and Instagram within a large brand or publisher
- Experience & an interest for tech and/or gaming
- A passion for storytelling
- An understanding of media law and ethical considerations
- Organisational skills – calm under pressure and good at planning ahead
- Able to move quickly and easily, embracing and responding to change
- An attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and make effective decisions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience working across social platforms within a large brand or publisher
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 4 December 2021
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 32,000 per annum
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 20 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Social Editor - SPORTbible
Closing 6 December 2021
- LADbible Group
- Manchester, London / Flexible Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Social Editor, Video jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.