Social Editor, Off-Price
The ideal Off-Price Social Editor will strategize, manage and write the creative for social media campaigns, which will grow and strengthen our brand across key digital platforms. They will manage a core team and partner closely with cross-functional partners to concept and create engaging and on-brand social content, as well as act as an expert in new and emerging social trends. Ability to think outside the box and possess an always curious, test-and-learn attitude.
Reporting to the Deputy Editor, the Social Editor will write and lead daily, weekly, and monthly social plans.
A day in the life…
- Work closely with marketing and creative partners to maintain the creative social media calendar and act as the point person for all social creative.
- Lead the team that develops all creative assets, including imagery, video, animated gifs, working closely with the Image and Creative Content Production teams.
- Support and initiate special projects for social, including working with influencers and other talent.
- Oversee or support any content in which social media is the key channel.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to repurpose content effectively from other channels.
- Manage and monitor the workload of the social media team.
- Be the organization’s social media expert that educates stakeholders in best practices and content development, and possesses a critical understanding of analysis and data reporting.
You own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or writing-related field.
- 5 + years of experience managing a team at a brand, retailer, advertising agency or fashion publication.
- Proven track record of working on projects from concept to completion, applying best practices with the ability to prioritize and creatively problem-solve.
- Excellent writing skills with a strong understanding of brand voice.
- Deep knowledge of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram, as well as all other key platforms.
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees, including organizing, prioritizing and managing timelines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects.
- Knowledge of constantly changing technology.
- Ability to think strategically and stay on top of execution.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong fashion knowledge a plus.
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off.
- Merchandise Discount.
- Lifework / EAP resources.
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Copywriter (Performance Creative)
Closing 19 March 2020
- San Francisco
Intern - UX Content Designer & Copy Writer
Closing 21 March 2020
Want more Social Editor, Off-Price jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.